This page has moved to a new address.

Review: Brew Over Ice K-Cups

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Review: Brew Over Ice K-Cups

I am so excited to tell you about my newest addiction!

BREW OVER ICE K-CUPS!!!


That's right, K-cups that you pop in your Keurig, put a cup of ice under the drip, and now you have iced tea or iced coffee!! How wonderfully easy!

Here are some facts:
Specially blended to brew directly over ice using the 6 oz. or 8 oz. setting on any Keurig® K-Cup® brewer
Available in nine expertly blended iced coffee and iced tea flavors
Green Mountain Coffee® varieties include Nantucket Blend®, French Vanilla, and Hazelnut
Celestial Seasonings® Perfect Iced Tea varieties include Southern Sweet, Sweet Raspberry, Sweet Lemon, Sweet Peach, Half and Half, and Unsweetened Black. Personalize the iced coffees any way you want, and enjoy the already-sweetened iced teas on their own
Sold online at Keurig.com and GreenMountainCoffee.com and in select mass, grocery, and specialty retail stores, such as Target, Wal-Mart, Kroger, and Bed Bath & Beyond


I received the Green Mountain Nantucket blend and Hazelnut blend coffees, and the Celestial Seasonings® Perfect Southern Sweet Iced Tea and the Celestial Seasonings® Half and Half Perfect Iced Tea.

I LOVED the Southern Sweet Iced Tea. It was perfectly sweetened (with Stevia) and absolutely delicious. I really liked that it was already sweetened and all I had to do was brew into my cup and go!! As a mom of a 4 month old and 3 year old, I need quick and easy things in my life 😜

I also liked the Hazelnut blend coffee. With just a touch of sugar and creamer it was perfect for the 100*+ weather we are having!


Have you tried these yet? Well, what are you waiting for?!









Disclosure: I am a BzzAgent and received samples and coupons so that I may test the above product and give my honest opinion. Feel free to read over my disclosure policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home