This page has moved to a new address.

31 Days to Clean: Day 9

Monday, June 18, 2012

31 Days to Clean: Day 9

Today Sarah Mae talks about being a cleaning tornado..focusing in in one thing and just getting it done.

I am no good at this! 😜

Sometimes it will take me an hour to do something that, if I just focused, would take me only 15 minutes!

Having a 4 month old and a 3 year old only make my focusing issues worse 😝

But princess LOVES to clean and I want to teach her to become a cleaning tornado so that when she is grown (or even a teenager) she will be able to do more of the things she loves instead of stressing over whether the house is clean. Like I do.

I want to be able to have a clean house - or at least a company ready house - and yet still be able to go somewhere spur of the moment.

I don't want to constantly be thinking of the millions of things I need to do around the house.
I want to enjoy my babies at this age.

Are you a cleaning tornado? Or a cleaning slow poke, like Sara Mae and I? Have any tips or tricks to share?


This is part of Sarahmae.com 31 data to clean the reboot.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home