This page has moved to a new address.

I've been thinking

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I've been thinking

I wanted to sit back for a while and decide on what I really wanted this blog to be. I also wanted to grieve, to love my Momma through this, to love on my little boy before he grows up to fast like his sister, and to get through the PostPartum junk. Oh the postpartum junk! Am I doing this blog because I have to or because I want to? What content did I really want on here? What did I really want to include? I do want to be doing this, i need to do it honestly. I need to write this stuff down. I've been a writer my whole life and I got too far away from it. Way too far away from it. To the point where it doesn't feel comfortable sometimes. ( so please excuse all grammar, punctuation and just plain silly mistakes) I miss how therapeutic it was. How happy it made me feel even if I was writing wasn't happy. So that's what I'm doing. I'm writing. Writing what I feel. Sharing my life. My life with an amazing hubby, a 3 year old little girl, a 3 month old little boy, a husky/chow doggy, 2 turtles. And that's just the beginning. I have so much in my life to be thankful for. So be expecting more updates...lots more and on a regular basis! God Bless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home