This page has moved to a new address.

Frumps to Pumps Motivational Ebook

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Frumps to Pumps Motivational Ebook

I am so excited to be to starting a wonderful motivational called "Frumps To Pumps" by Sara Mae over at frumpstopumps.com. I definitely struggle with getting dressed every morning- more like I get dressed only when we are going somewhere or someone is coming over! I know that it is somewhat acceptable since I have a 1 month old, but I also know it will help me feel better about myself, my post pregnancy body, and will also help my mood since I will feel pretty.

Tomorrow will start day 1! I will post tomorrow's challenge and how I did tomorrow night!

Want to join me?? Head over to www.frumpstopumps.com and get the Ebook! Also available for kindle and nook!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home