This page has moved to a new address.

Welcome

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to Fairy Tale's and G.I. Joe's! I'm so excited to be setting off on this new adventure into the blogging world. Bear with me as I learn the ropes and make mistakes (it's inevitable...right?).

I'll start by introducing myself a little. My name is Katrina and I am a Stay at Home Mom of soon to be 2 children. I have an amazing little girl who just turned 3, and I am pregnant with our little boy who will be here very soon (like 2 weeks or so!) and I am so ready and so excited! I love to write, cook, teach, sew, read, coupon, and spend time with my family. I am an amateur photographer, learning more about photography everyday! If you want to check out some of my work go here. I will also post some of my work on this site. This blog will be about all those things and more. I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

God Bless

Katrina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home