This page has moved to a new address.

Mommy Friendly Restaurant

Friday, June 8, 2012

Mommy Friendly Restaurant

For my birthday in April, my best friend gave me a gift card to Chili's restaurant. I haven't been to Chili's in a long time and I have been eager to try their food again.

The opportunity finally arose.

Hubby and I have date night every Tuesday (having my parents live 10 minutes away is wonderful). So I decided to call ahead and order and pick it up on the way to my moms to drop the kids off.

Well I must have had my head in the sand or something lately because when I went to their website to look up the menu, I saw they did the "curbside to go" and you could order online. I was excited but not to sure on how it worked.

So I texted my best friend. When she told me I was supposed to just park and wait, I was a little nervous to say the least. I didn't think they were actually going to see me park, or they were going to expect me to bring my 3yo and my 3 1/2 month old in to get the food.

Well I got there and I parked just like she said to me. Immediately a bouncy little teenage girl came out and said " are you Katrina?" I was so excited! How awesome was this?! It wasn't fast food and I didn't have to go in to get it. She even gave princess a free lemonade (needless to say she got a decent tip).

The only downside was that the person who got my order and put it in, put my drink order in wrong. My "waitress" quickly fixed by bringing me the correct drinks and I got to keep the drink they thought I was supposed to get.

All in all, it was wonderful. I will definitely be doing this in the future. The "curbside to go" combined with the "2 for $20" made me very happy. We spent $26, including tip and tax, and got to eat a delicious dinner that was more intimate then eating inside the restaurant.

I can't express how much I love the fact that I can take the kids and not worry about having to take them and their stuff inside to wait and pickup the food! You should definitely give it a try!

By the way I am in no way affiliated with them, this is just a love post..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home