This page has moved to a new address.

31 Days To Clean: Clean Where?!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

31 Days To Clean: Clean Where?!

Day 3) Oh Sara Mae! Must you really do this to me?! Don't you know we are putting down hardwood floor and painting in the kids rooms?! That the next 2 weeks my kids clothes are in their dressers in my room (everything else is in my dining room!)?! I have to clean out under my bed?????

Oh I do not like this....not one bit. When I was pregnant with J I couldn't wait to be able to lay down flat on my belly and go through all the stuff under there...

I changed my mind. I don't want to anymore.

*sigh* I will, I will.

Day 4) My Nighstand.. This one I can easily do. I just have my bible and some devotions, a lamp, and some Vicks (mine and the kids) on top. Inside is clean too, well mostly.

I'll let you know how my under the bed cleaning goes..maybe I'll be brave enough to do it tomorrow. We shall see!


This is part of Sarah Mae's Reboot 31 Days To Clean. At www.SarahMae.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home