This page has moved to a new address.

A Bond That WILL Last a Lifetime

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Bond That WILL Last a Lifetime

I could never of imagined the incredible bond that my kids have. Their relationship is so filled with love and joy.

So strong.

So special.

When I was pregnant with Wonderboy the masses told me to expect Princess to be jealous and act out.

She couldn't be more opposite. She acted out tremendously when I was pregnant, having to do 4-5 time outs a day, among other types of correction. All the positive and negative reinforcement didn't make a bit of difference.

As soon as her baby brother was born though, all of the tantrums and acting out was gone. We *might* need to do a time out once a week now, if that.

She loves her brother. Wants to be a mommy to him. Loves to see him learn and hates to see him cry. Gets so excited and can't wait to tell EVERYONE (even people in the checkout line at the grocery store) when he reaches a new milestone.

And he loves her. He can be in a grumpy little baby mood and when he sees her, he gets the biggest, brightest smile in the world.

I wasn't prepared for this. I had no idea that the relationship and bond that my sister and I have would be so evident in my children right at birth.

They amaze me everyday and I love them.


1 Comments:

At June 26, 2012 at 10:40 AM , Blogger MotherHenStevens said...

Isn't it awesome to watch? I love watching / hearing yours together and if course mine together too. Praying they all are as close as we are when they are grown with their own kids :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home