This page has moved to a new address.

Goals For Week Of 10/29/12: UPDATED

Monday, October 29, 2012

Goals For Week Of 10/29/12: UPDATED


Since I decided to start making small goals to help me get back on track, I figured i might as well post them on here to keep myself a little more accountable.

Cleaning:
Get both bathrooms cleaned and organized. --I got them clean but not organized
Get ALL laundry washed, folded and put away.--- I got most o it done
Do daily chores. --this I accomplished fully!

Hubby:
spend 1 hour a day/night focusing on just him and and his needs.---accomplished this!


Kids:
spend 1 hour with each child focusing on them and only them.--- Accomplished this!
Take Princess out somewhere special.---never got to do this, thanks to Sandy.


Personal:
Run monday through friday. --didn't do this
Read bible and devotional every night. Did SOME of this.
Read a fun book if I have time. ---not at all
Get dressed a upon waking every day.--- haha not at all

Cooking:
Meal plan for a month.-nope :-(
utilize crockpot as much as possible.---Accomplished

Do you make goals every week? What helps you keep them?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home