This page has moved to a new address.

(Personal) Benefits of Being a Stay At Home Momma

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

(Personal) Benefits of Being a Stay At Home Momma

1) I love waking up to/with/before my kids instead of an alarm clock. I'm not much of a morning person, so this makes morning a bit better for me.

2) I get to eat all meals with my kiddos.

3) We can spend the day doing whatever we want. Instead of having to work, the kids and I can play outside or do crafts and, of course, clean.

4) I get to see all of their milestones first hand and not just hear out about them.

5) I get to be with them all day. ALL DAY. Ok sometimes I need some quiet time and alone time LOL but I really do love being with them all day. I prefer to be with them than anywhere else in the world.

6) I have more free time to do the things I want/need to do than I would if I worked outside the home.

7) We save money by not paying for daycare or nanny. No extra diapers, clothes, wipes, diapers, bottles, food, or anything else I would have to provide for them to have double of.

8) If they get sick I don't have to worry about whether I can take off work or not. This is something I would struggle with greatly as I do not like leaving my children when they are not well.

9)This is what I was meant to do. Some people were born to be doctors, lawyers, Olympic athletes. I was born to be a stay at home momma. ( yes there are other things that define who I am but I truly believe that this is my main purpose, other than being a wonderful wife to my hubs)

10) I get to sing and dance and play all day. (This makes it sooo much easier to clean!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home