This page has moved to a new address.

Frustrated

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Frustrated

I haven't exercised since Friday! I've had parties and cleaning and taking care of my parents house and errands and princess had a stomach bug.....

EXCUSES!!!

No more. Today I.will.run. Period.

When?

It's date night, I have to go to the grocery store, I need to start gathering all the stuff to take to Once Upon A Child.

I don't care if it's only five minutes. I'm doing it. I'm determined to do SOMETHING!
Especially since my eating habits haven't been great the past few days either.

I need to be more organized. I think I'm going to make a dollar store run soon to grab some baskets and stuff to organize with.



How's your week going?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home