This page has moved to a new address.

Goals for week of July 8

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Goals for week of July 8

I make weekly goals. They are easier for me to achieve and see that I am accomplishing something. So here are this weeks.

Fitness:

1) to finish week 3 of C25K and start week 4

2) to do muscle building exercises 2x this week ( squats, planks, weight lifting etc..)

3) to do 10 min on stationary bike on muscle building days

Personal:

1) to get up before 5am at least 3x's (I am awful at getting up early...so if I can do it 3x I am going to be super excited!! )

2) to get dressed and do makeup by 9 everyday

Family:

1) to spend 30-45 non interrupted minutes with each kid every day. (we are doing so much all day that I don't getting to spend much one on one time with each kid)

2) to spend a date night with my hubby completely focused in him

Household:

1) to finish all laundry in house

2) to finish getting Princess' room back together



Do you set weekly goals? I would love to hear yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home