This page has moved to a new address.

Back In Order

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back In Order

Will I ever get my house back in order?! Sometimes I am just so overwhelmed with my ENTIRE house. Ok...so maybe not my entire house. My basement is easy to clean. Living room, workout/office room, laundry room, and bathroom. SO MUCH EASIER!

My upstairs! Oh, my upstairs. Dining room, kitchen, bathroom, and 3 bedrooms. Doesn't sound like it should be that bad. However, we are in the process of painting the entire upstairs. Yes- the entire upstairs. Bedrooms and dining rooms first. Princess' room is done. Now is Wonderboy's. Which means everything is still in my dining room. We have moved a lot of Princess' stuff back to her room but there is still toys I have to go through.

Ughhhhh it's so overwhelming. I cant keep upstairs clean at all. I try but I just can't. I will be so happy to be done painting and have everything back in order. I NEED that sanity back. Haha! I'm even excited about having a new chore list and schedule.

Any tips in dealing with a crazy house while remodeling???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home