This page has moved to a new address.

Goals For Week of 11/11/12

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Goals For Week of 11/11/12

Blah...I accomplished my daily chores last week :-) and spending time with the kids too! However, that's about it.

WHY, oh why is it SO hard to get back on track, into the swing of things, in a routine...whatever you want to call it. I am having a hard time figuring out our new schedule with a new puppy, a teething baby that is waking up at 530am now, a hubby who is working later because of the holiday season, and a little girl who isn't getting nearly enough of her momma as she needs. I keep thinking "oh it'll all just fall into place." I think I may have to push things into place.

I did get a few things donethis morning, so today is already going better. I'm still feeling so stressed though. I know part of it is that I'm not eating right or exercising like I should be, which stressed me out, which causes me to eat bad and not exercise. Stupid never ending cycle
I need to break it so I can start feeling better, so I can take care of my family and house better. So my goals are pretty simple this week because i need them to be and I have a very busy weekend coming up.

Household:
Daily chores

Personal:
Exercise 2x. (Starting small lol)

Kids:
Spend 1:1 time
Do 1 Hour of reading every day





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home